The above photo shows training at one of the landships, replicas of supply ships built on dry land.
Dave Weaver, Bruce Kramlich, and John Shireman posing with the 304th Port Company banner.
A 1943 map of Indiantown Gap from a welcome guide. Bruce Kramlich write in the notes.
The concrete foundation of the two landships, SS Manada and SS Swatara, can still be seen today.
In 2008 the site received a historic marker from the state of Pennsylvnia. Today Indiantown Gap is home to the PA National Guard Museum.